Alter Your Life by Your Attitude – Mary Miscisin
Your attitude affects everything you say, do and experience. It can mean the difference between feeling drained and frustrated or energized and motivated. This up-lifting, interactive presentation will boost your spirits and provide you with immediately useful ways to deal more effectively with everyday challenges, improve interactions with others and enhance the way you embrace life. Why feel just “fine” when you can feel FANTASTIC?!
- Enjoy the uplift in your own attitude from the fun, yet thought-provoking, interactive activities and participatory format of the presentation.
- Experience curious shifts in your own thinking when exploring reasons people may act or react negatively or positively in various situations.
- Take a different view of life’s challenges to reduce stress and enhance interactions with others.
- Learn and practice beneficial ways of communicating with yourself and others to promote a more positive attitude towards people, work, and life in general.
Click below to read more about Altering Your Life by Your Attitude
Attitude Article – Read this uplifting article on the influence of the words we choose to use and the power of focus on our attitude.
- Beginner to intermediate
- Anyone wishing to reduce stress and handle the circumstances in their life more resourcefully
- Applicable to work & life in general
- This is designed to be a 90-minute presentation
- Other time formats are available, up to three hours
- Participatory activities are used throughout for high audience involvement
- Excellent keynote address, conference kickoff, or event close
Note: This session produces high energy and loud audience volume. Keep this in mind if other sessions are scheduled concurrently.
Things turn out best for the people that make the best
of the way things turn out.
– Art Linkletter
[read_more text=”Next Presentation” title=”Next Presentation” url=”https://positivelymary.com/presentations/caught-between-a-rock-and-a-workplace” align=”left” target=”_self”]