Communication Skill-Building with Personality – Mary Miscisin
This interactive workshop goes beyond the basics of identifying the personality styles and takes a closer look at various communication approaches and preferences using the powerful concepts of the Personality Lingo system.
Explore your preferred methods of communication and gain insights into the pet peeves and preferences of others so you can enhance interactions, reduce miscommunication, and preserve your self-esteem. Recognize what you can do to clearly get your message across in a mutually beneficial way.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your own Personality Lingo line-up with a brief overview and distinction activity.
- Distinguish your habitual – as well as preferred – methods of communicating with others. Determine how you really like to be approached and communicated with.
- Explore the factors that prevent you from communicating exactly what you want when you want to whom you want.
- Discover ways to establish rapport with those who have a different communication style than yours and find out ways to get your message across so others are motivated to cooperate.
- Have fun as you boost your listening skills to recognize the intention behind someone’s message, even if it wasn’t delivered in your preferred manner and open up lines of communication with virtually anyone with whom you interact.
- Intermediate to Advanced
- This session builds upon concepts learned in Basic Training in Personality Lingo
- If participants have not already had the Basic Training in Personality Lingo workshop, additional elements will be added to this training
- This is designed to be a 3-hour presentation
- Other time formats are available, ranging from 90 minutes to a full day
- Large and small group discussions and activities are involved
The quality of your life is the quality of your communication.
– Anthony Robbins
[read_more text=”Next Presentation” title=”Next Presentation” url=”https://positivelymary.com/presentations/navigating-stress” align=”left” target=”_self”]