Dealing With Conflict – Mary Miscisin
Experience the misconceptions involved in most conflicts, first-hand, in this lively, fun-filled presentation. Discover ways to get a grip on your emotions as well as how to respond effectively to others’ anger and accusations.
Learn how to constructively manage conflict to improve relationships and promote positive changes. Gain collaboration and respect, cut down on friction, and turn confrontation into cooperation.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the nature and causes of conflict.
- Engage in thought-provoking activities that facilitate comprehension, so concepts are deeply integrated and immediately useful.
- Acquire specific communication skills for resolving disagreements and managing your emotions when you are upset.
- Find out ways to remain open-minded and get to the root of the problem when someone else is upset with you.
- Learn to see many sides of an issue and build harmonious relationships where you never thought possible.
- Intermediate to advanced
- Additional components available for Administrators & Managers
- Especially helpful for those who work together
- This is designed to be a 90-minute presentation
- Other time formats are available, up to three hours
- Participatory activities are used throughout for high audience involvement
Note: This session produces high energy and loud audience volume. Keep this in mind if other sessions are scheduled concurrently.
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
– Winston Churchill